Sunday 29 December 2013

A view of our Christmas

I hope no one minds if I post a photo of my family's Christmas dinner. We were invited to a friend's house and had the honour of being the first dinner guests at his new place. Our friend, Nick, is an Anglican priest, a canon of the cathedral, and is retiring in early 2014. He bought his house in our town.

Since we all do historical reenacting, we all "dressed for dinner." and a wonderful dinner it was!

From left to right - Your humble author, my wife, Beth, our host, Nick, our daughter Katie, and our son, Rob.
Beth made my coat and her gown for the occasion. Rob wore his 1812 US Army uniform with sergeant's regalia.

Nick goes through his check-list.

The table is set for the fish course.

The whole table - set for a legendary dinner.
Happy New Year to you all! May God continue to bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment